Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The women

What is it that gets the opposite genders attention?. How is it that you can be walking down a really busy street not looking at anything in particular. But all of a sudden out of no where you have the desire to either turn your head right or left or completely turn around to have a look at a person being it either a women or a male. Is it in us to subconsciously be on the look out for certain aspects or is it pheromones of this other person that gets our attention that makes us take notice of this other person. With this happening is it then a mutual thing between you and this other person or is it purely a 1 sided sense that made you take that look?. Is there a difference if a women is walking down a busy street wile wearing a full length red dress with long hair, nicely taken care of. Or the same women walking down the street with her hair in a bun and wearing sweat pants and a sports jersey would she get the same reaction from the same person and what if it was a male wearing the suit or tie or the sweat pants and Jersey, would they be looked at the same or different and why?. For myself I base it on the facial description of the person normally starting with the eyes. Paramahansa Yogananda says it best "Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts." for me the eyes are the road to the soul. For your soul is your being, if your true to yourself and others then yours eyes will tell me your story.

No comments:

Post a Comment