Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My Angel

My Angel I spend all my time waiting for that second chance For my break that will make it ok I always seem to have some reason to not feel good enough And it's hard every day I really need some distraction oh beautiful release of emotion Memories keep seeping from my veins For I feel quite empty and weightless and maybe sometime I'll find some peace that we all need. I wish I could be in the arms of an Angel so that I could fly away from here with you From this dark, cold place we are in, and the endlessness that I constantly fear I really need to be pulled from the wreckage of my deafening silent reverie With us in the arms of the Angels; we will find our comfort there together I am so tired of the straight line, and everywhere I turn There's vultures and thieves at my back And the storm keeps on twisting, you keep on building the lies That you make up for all that you lack It don't make no difference, if you keep trying on escaping one last time It's easier to believe In that sweet madness, oh the endless sadness That constantly brings me to my knees In the arms of the Angels we can fly away from here together From this small, cold place we are in, and the endlessness that I fear I really need to be pulled from the wreckage of my deafening silent reverie With us in the arms of the Angels; we will find our comfort there together with us in the arms of the Angels; we will find our comfort there together.

No comments:

Post a Comment