Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My rendition of Jackson Alans' song "Who I Am".

Well I know you hate my lovinin'And the way I did not talk most timesBut you hated it most when I didn't express myself

And it's just because you loved meAnd you worried 'bout your manYou did the best you could with who you are

I was burnin' both ends of a candleIt left me in the dark with youAnd I know what I put you through nowAnd I know it was hard upon your heartAnd it's just I was concerned for you and the kid'sSweetheart, I still dn't understandI did the best I could with who I am

You go to church on SundayWhile I'm at workWorking off the sleepin' off the night I had before

And sometimes you say I'm not perfectAnd sometimes not worth a damnI did the best I could with who I am

I was burnin' both ends of a candleIt left me in the dark with youAnd I know what I put you through nowAnd I know it was hard upon your heartAnd it's just I was concerned for you and the kid'sSweetheart, I still dn't understandI did the best I could with who I amI did the best I could with who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment