Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My rendition of Jackson Alans' song "You Can't Give Up On Love".

You say your heart's been brokenMine has been smothered to deathAnd you just can't winAnd I have lost everythingYou say that you have loved againLet me tell you

I have given up on loveMy heart is the one thing I havent kept going'Cause it don't come easy and it's so hard to hold on to nowI have given up on loven with out you

Looked out my window and what did I seeIt's another broken familyThe kids are stayin' with mama at homeDaddy's livin' in a house all alone without the one's he love's truely

I have given up on loveMy heart is the one thing I havent kept going'Cause it don't come easy and it's so hard to hold on to nowI have given up on loven with out you

Troubled times make it hard to staySo many lovers take the easy wayBut don't go crazy and jump ship too soon'Cause every day can't be a honeymoonSo please reconsider what we had

I have given up on loveThat's the one thing we've got to keep going'Cause it don't come easy and it's so hard to holdI have given up on loveBut, I have given up on loveI have given up on love.

No comments:

Post a Comment