Saturday, July 6, 2013

The prize

So a Youtuber that I am subscribed to named @knuf1985 has started to do some prize give always.
The first prize was for movie and popcorn and pop for empire Theaters and you entered by subscribing and following him on youtube and on Twitter if you were not already doing so (So that is a direct hint; come on it is free and highly educational) you also had to like and share his video.
The first give away went through quite well in my opinion to a local person.
The second prize with the same conditions was a $50 gift card from Sobeys; which surprisingly I won which is excellent.
When I got the direct message through Twitter I could not believe that I had won.

Brandon is very Brandom (that should be in the dictionary) and funny. Check him out asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment